Gasoline Prices

Paid $5.13 90 octane ethanol free at my marina last week. Marina does not allow fuel cans and I do not have a trailer. Gas station across road was 4.10 at the time for 93 octane with 10% ethanol. Hopefully next year for the trailer.

We are at 4.99 for 90 octane at the marina.

Steve

WOW

4.50/ gallon

Sounds better than average for marine gas on the Lake. 

Hearing these prices has me feeling bad 

Allow me to fill up the Bennys this go around ......................

7803.gif

It's my pleasure 

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Just put 10 gallons in at the lake Sunday $4.29  a gal on the water. 87 oct.  92?? for right around $3;60 off the lake

With what is currently happening in the middle east, especially Iraq, you can expect a big spike in the already high gas prices.

Just filled up tonight at our Yacht Club, it's 87 Octane / No Ethanol for $5.35/gallon with our club discount it's $4.67/gallon.  Will be curious to see how much fuel we go through this summer.  Hopefully a lot!

Pleased with the Yamaha F90

I am not running full throttle most of the time 

But the GAS consumption has been surprisingly great

Fortunately for me with gas prices rising this summer

KDKA_card.GIF

Spoke too soon about cheap Gas (lol)

Stopped by at the Marina for some ice tonight 

AND 

Gas is up 9 cents to 4.59 / Gallon 

Here we go !

How HIGH will it go ?

pittsburgh-skyline-night-pan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on how much money you got Pittsburgh :p

Spent all day at the lake on Friday. Stopped in the marina tackle shop and walked past the gas pump and was shocked to see that the ethanol free 87 octane went up to $4.09 from $3.79 just 2 weeks ago..........WTH?!?

Gas at our local Sheetz is currently $3.19 a gallon.......

Spent all day at the lake on Friday. Stopped in the marina tackle shop and walked past the gas pump and was shocked to see that the ethanol free 87 octane went up to $4.09 from $3.79 just 2 weeks ago..........WTH?!?

Gas at our local Sheetz is currently $3.19 a gallon.......
Sheetz in Ohio 3.73 

With the card 3.70 and a free one time Milky Way this month lol

Today first day of summer drove te golf cart with a jacket on !

Lets hope things dry up in the east get wet in the west and warm up just a bit here

Strange summer 

89832097.jpg

Just paid $4.75 gallon at the marina. I NEVER bought fuel there before, but I was getting low, and mom and niece were coming to take a ride around lake. I figured $20 worth at that price was still way cheaper than a tow or fuel delivery from the marina.

$4.30 on our debris infested lake. $100 on got me 1/2 a tankful... But, hours of smiles!

Just paid $4.79 for 90 octane no corn on the street .

Back