Got my new 2375GCW

Bigjack

Reaction score
Got to pic up the pontoon on Thursday I will say I was concerned about quality but no worries came in as ordered and everything works love it got nothing but complements all weekend. One question for the guys with power steering they mounted mine in the front lounger can hear it when turning is this normal?

IMG_1243.JPG

Very nice Bigjack!!!!!!! Enjoy your summer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice.  Congrats.  My Sea Star power steering pump is in the rear beside the batteries.  Cannot hear the pump.

Congratulations .

My power steering is mounted  under the helm.

i don't recall hearing any noise ,I'll check later when we go out .

Have you seen this bulletin  from seastar ?

http://www.seastarsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/ADVISORY-POWER-ASSIST_STICKY-SPOOL.pdf
Yep, received the recall notice from Sea Star about a month ago.  My boat is at the Bennington dealer right now getting the kit installed even though I've never actually experienced the "lockup" condition.  I called Sea Star Customer Service and was told to have the kit installed anyway as the problem is very intermittent and may never happen on some units so they are playing it safe.  

congrats on new boat!! looks good   have fun

Very nice!! Congrats !!!

Beautiful colors and layout.  See the vmax what size engine do you place

Congrats on the new toon and yes, the power steering makes noise.

it has a 250 best so far in a short burst was 49 at 5900 with full fuel and the wife on board think it has a little more in it. thanks on the steering don,t really notice it except at idle. Is the Gps speedo from factory accurate compared to a garmin? 

Last edited by a moderator:
GPS is GPS.

Sweet!

Looking good Bigjack!  Congrats on your new Benny!

What brand trailer is that, I like the overall setup including the tow rig.

Thanks for the info Big jack, I am a diesel tech by trade and a huge Dodge cummins fan, have one myself down from 2 a few years ago.

I maybe looking at selling my current trailer in the future for a galvanized trailer as we are toying with the idea of moving to FL in a few years and those trailers are the best I have seen overall.

Back