Great Upstate Boat Show

Hoping to make it on Sunday

Thanks Jack, good to be back on my morning fix.  We stayed at Kathy's mother in Florida and she doesn't have internet and my Iphone 6 is too small for me to do the internet, imo only good for email and text

and selfies....

Thanks Jack, good to be back on my morning fix.  We stayed at Kathy's mother in Florida and she doesn't have internet and my Iphone 6 is too small for me to do the internet, imo only good for email and text
Next time you could just tether your laptop to the iPhone as a hotspot and not miss a thing  :)

Next time you could just tether your laptop to the iPhone as a hotspot and not miss a thing  :)
Since I have retired I have enjoyed not being 'plugged in". You're right Tom, I did miss my Bennington Forum but I am not as interested in Facebook as much as I once was. But the thing I enjoy the most is not always carrying my phone and taking phone calls ;)

Since I have retired I have enjoyed not being 'plugged in". You're right Tom, I did miss my Bennington Forum but I am not as interested in Facebook as much as I once was. But the thing I enjoy the most is not always carrying my phone and taking phone calls ;)
Oh yes, I so get that. I need to retire myself ;-)

Back