Greetings and salutations to all!

There is no selling of boats allowed on the forum . Unfortunately you will not find what you are looking for here

I am in the market for a used 22GCW. I looked at a 2019 at the Tampa Boat Show. Can’t justify over 60K when I know it will be worth half that in a few years. The search is on. If anyone knows of one for sale, please send me a msg. Can’t wait to find the right boat though! I am completely sold on the layout. I love the rear loungers. Wish they offered a fishing package up front. I think that would make this the perfect boat for the little woman and me! Oh well, I’ll stand in the front when I want to wet a line.

I am in the market for a used 22GCW. I looked at a 2019 at the Tampa Boat Show. Can’t justify over 60K when I know it will be worth half that in a few years. The search is on. If anyone knows of one for sale, please send me a msg. Can’t wait to find the right boat though! I am completely sold on the layout. I love the rear loungers. Wish they offered a fishing package up front. I think that would make this the perfect boat for the little woman and me! Oh well, I’ll stand in the front when I want to wet a line.

Where are you located? You should really get with a dealer and check your options. You could do a custom request for a "SCW" with front loungers removed and fishing seats installed. You'd be surprised at what Bennington will do. The S will save you a little money, but without sacrificing quality or warranty. Still 10 years bow to stern, lifetime structural. I really don't think you'll see a loss in resale value on this brand like many others. Some have sold theirs a couple years later with only a small loss, basically sales tax.

I found a 2011 22GCW about this time last year. Love the boat. I've been looking for almost a year for one just like it for a girlfriend. Can't seem to find one close to mine. She's willing to buy mine for what I paid for it a year ago, but my wife would shoot me if we were boatless for any amount of time. Good luck in your search.

I found a 2011 22GCW about this time last year. Love the boat. I've been looking for almost a year for one just like it for a girlfriend. Can't seem to find one close to mine. She's willing to buy mine for what I paid for it a year ago, but my wife would shoot me if we were boatless for any amount of time. Good luck in your search.

You have my attention sir! Must say, my wife wouldn't like it either if I helped my girlfriend find a boat and sold her ours!

I was figuring his wife would shoot him for having a girlfriend...

Back