Greetings!

Yah, they have some of their inventory on their page.   But almost all of them are 2 toons.   They did say that they can add the express toon to any model though which good news.     Man, i cant wait for Saturday to get here!!!

So I am working with my first dealer and he is offering 19% off MSRP (This is not including the trailer which is 3800 by itself).   Hrmmmmmmm

I'd keep looking. It is prime season to buy through so that might ending up being the best you can do. Wouldn't hurt to get another price.

So I am working with my first dealer and he is offering 19% off MSRP (This is not including the trailer which is 3800 by itself).   Hrmmmmmmm
I bought the tandem axle with dual brakes 3000

PT2147TAB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Pittsburg, will that safely hold a toon with the Express package?   I am starting to rethink the Express package though, the one dealer i am working with said he tested the same boat (one with 2 toons and one with the Express) and that the express is 2-3mph slower, with the same engine..  Top speed is not my biggest priority.  Im wondering if  the full third toon would be a better option.   The creek we live on gets VERY shallow during low tide, so what's most important to me is being able to get the boat in the water during low tide.  We will also be taking it in the chesapeake bay quite a bit (which can get rough) so stability is a big factor as well.

Get 3 full tubes.

3 Full ,I went through the same issue in December .Cancelled the Express and went with the SPS 200 

Get the 3 full tubes. Don't want to always be questioning yourself down the road or you will end up PODS like alot of members on this forum.

Listen to the experts here I am a newbie and have no experience with pontoons to speak of 

I have had only one boat prior to my build 

A Sea Doo 6 Passenger Bombardier Jet Boat great for tubing

All I can say is the idea of boating on The Chesapeake would be amazing

famous-cartoon-character-popeye1.jpg

Hahah thanks man, yah, i currently have a 22 foot sea ray express cruiser.    Boating on the chesapeake is fun, but we certainly have to pick our days in such a small boat!  

I'd keep pushing on your dealer or call another.  I bought mine right at primetime and was still able to get 25%, 28%, 28% from three different dealers.  I then chose the one that worked best for me.

My order was just placed like 3 weeks ago. Good luck!

I would think driving up in the viper would have reduced that to about 1% off!!!

I'd keep pushing on your dealer or call another.  I bought mine right at primetime and was still able to get 25%, 28%, 28% from three different dealers.  I then chose the one that worked best for me.

My order was just placed like 3 weeks ago. Good luck!
Thanks man.   Just got back from the first dealer and was quite disappointed.   He was at 17% AND 4500 for a trailer....   He laughed when i told him that folks are getting up to 32% off MSRP...

Don't hesitate to consider the elliptical toons. That may very well address all your needs. Excellent ride, on plane in a hurry and good top speed.

I love mine. I have never missed that third toon.

Thanks man.   Just got back from the first dealer and was quite disappointed.   He was at 17% AND 4500 for a trailer....   He laughed when i told him that folks are getting up to 32% off MSRP...
What state are you in ?

He's in Maryland.

Back