Grills on Bennington's

ILLINOIS AVE

Reaction score
Hi Guys!
Do a lot of members actually have Grills on their Boats ? Do they get much use? Or just something else to deal with ?

We don't have grill on boat as we live lakeside and I would rather not have the problem of Grease on the boat. When we tie up with others it is usually just appetizers and Mich Ultra.

Dont have one and dont want one . Same reason as Mark ,dont want any grease

+1 on the no grill. We leave the grilling for the lake house, which is just a few steps from the water. Would consider it only if we were taking long excursions on a frequent basis. When we do we pack appetizers and lunch stuff from the cooler.

No for grilling on the boat for me also for all the reasons above.

We don't have grill on boat as we live lakeside and I would rather not have the problem of Grease on the boat. When we tie up with others it is usually just appetizers and Mich Ultra.

Link what are the appetizers you speak of? ;)

We're not on the water so we keep this Magma grill on board to cook burgers, chicken, brats and steak. Does a terrific job and is a hit with our guests. We did purchase a large mat to place under it in case of spattering. While grease is always a concern, we've had no problems and really enjoy our cookouts.

IMG_2257.JPG

No grill. Wanted one and my better half asked me why, since I’ve never used the one on our deck .... good point. :D

Wise men think alike Dave

grill1.jpg Grill often... You just can't beat a long day on the lake pulling into a cove, anchor, tunes and throwing something tasty on the grill and the smell.... oh the smell of BBQ.

We have a small Weber that we will take with us if plans are made to stop at a sandbar and cook. I haven't gotten one for actual use on the boat. Didn't have one on the previous Benny, either. I didn't want grease damaged seats or flooring.

At our last house we were on a small lake and didn't have a need to grill out on the water. Now we are on bigger water and it would be nice to have that functionality when taking longer trips. I don't see us taking it out on every trip but maybe here and there. My better half does not like cold sandwiches. She has to have something cooked and sitting next to a side of potatoes.

We also purchased a carrying case to store the grill as well as an extra bottle of fuel, the splatter mat and utensils. Works pretty slick!

Back