Half Enclosure with Captain Chairs?

jimmiefan48

Reaction score
Does anyone have a half-enclosure with captain chairs. We purchased the half-enclosure with our boat. The canvas guy our dealer farms out to has never installed a half-enclosure with captain chairs. His roadblock is he cannot figure out where to install the snaps on the passenger side of the boat. 

thanks for an input you may have!

Post some pictures, maybe we can help you locate some locations for the snaps.

Jimmiefan48, I had a windshield made with einsglass which would be the same as what you are trying to attach , I ran into a problem with the snaps would not hold. I ended up using  D rings mounted to the floor and hook snaps. I can get you some pics later this week to give you an idea.

Jimmiefan48, I had a windshield made with einsglass which would be the same as what you are trying to attach , I ran into a problem with the snaps would not hold. I ended up using  D rings mounted to the floor and hook snaps. I can get you some pics later this week to give you an idea.
Ok, thanks a bunch.

KC24, I would also love to see those pictures. Are you planning on posting them in the Gallery?

I will certainly try. The wife finally helped me get what little pics i have on here , Practice make perfect right! <_<

Back