Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

lakeliving

Reaction score
Hope everyone has a great day with family. Safe travels for those hitting the roads today.

Same to you Lakeliving and to all of the members on this forum! We have a lot to be thankful for.................

We sure do have a lot to be thankful for. Family, Friends , good health, and fantastic tastes in relaxation therapy.

I had my bladder scoped yesterday (yes, ouch). When I woke up from the anesthesia, my wife says the fist thing I asked was, "Is it Spring yet? I wanna be on my Benny!" LOL (Doc said everything looked good, but she will be 100% sure Thursday.)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your families!!!

Gobble Gobble everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We're in Sanibel this week with the whole family. Blessed beyond imagination for sure.

Glad things look good Jared! Come on spring for sure!!

I hope everyone has had a great Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Jared - I had my bladder scoped a dozen years ago or so. They didn't put me totally under, but they did give me a shot of something that made me say about 10 seconds later "I now understand why there's such a big drug problem in this country" and in the same breath "Can I get a 6 pack of those to take home?" I remember them laughing, and that's all I remember about the procedure. Hope all goes well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back