Help with model..

TCK

Reaction score
I have a 2014 24 foot Tritoon with a swim platform that holds 13. The middle toon only goes 2/3 way back. I think they called it a performance model. Can anyone help me with model number? I thought it to be 24S but cannot find it on line. It is 9n winter storage and I am trying to find model weight info to get a hoist.

Ideas?

I have a 2014 24 foot Tritoon with a swim platform that holds 13. The middle toon only goes 2/3 way back. I think they called it a performance model. Can anyone help me with model number? I thought it to be 24S but cannot find it on line. It is 9n winter storage and I am trying to find model weight info to get a hoist.

Ideas?
If it helps, the 2015 catalog lists the dry weight of the 24S/SX with the Express Performance Package as 2,556 lbs. This is without the outboard. I think the Express Performance Package is the one where the center tube does not extend the full length of the boat.

It sounds like you don't have your boat's serial number, correct? If you did, a quick email to Bennington could get you all the information you need and then some. Personally, I'd build a boat on the web site that is similar to what you have as I doubt the weight has changed dramatically since yours was built. Welcome!

Depends on what size motor is pushing you also. We have a 2017 24SSRX 150 h.p. SPS.(you have ESP) I have it figured to weigh about 3700 l.b.s. full of fuel. Shorestation dealer told me that a 4000 l.b lift will actually hold up to 4500 l.b.s.So you should be fine with a 4000 l.b. lift. Right Guys?

Get the hull identification numbers (HIN) and email Bennington, it is located on the aft deck near the transom

The insurance policy should have it also.

Depends on what size motor is pushing you also. We have a 2017 24SSRX 150 h.p. SPS.(you have ESP) I have it figured to weigh about 3700 l.b.s. full of fuel. Shorestation dealer told me that a 4000 l.b lift will actually hold up to 4500 l.b.s.So you should be fine with a 4000 l.b. lift. Right Guys?
If I may chime in here, I know from years of experience that a boat on a lift is an extension of the dock and will be used like one. At least our is. With that being said, it is not uncommon for the boat to have additional weight (people) on it while on the lift. If it is a covered hoist, it is a great retreat from the sun(or just a place to lay down). I know they say this is a no-no, but it happens often. I would give go with a 5000 lb hoist.

If I may chime in here, I know from years of experience that a boat on a lift is an extension of the dock and will be used like one. At least our is. With that being said, it is not uncommon for the boat to have additional weight (people) on it while on the lift. If it is a covered hoist, it is a great retreat from the sun(or just a place to lay down). I know they say this is a no-no, but it happens often. I would give go with a 5000 lb hoist.

I concur with Keith. You also have to consider all the weight of the equipment (life jackets, skis, tubes, etc.) that you have on board. You want a lift that will lift far more than the weight of the boat and engine. Also consider what your next boat might be. If it is longer and with a larger engine, it could easily weigh a few hundred pounds more. You don't want to have to buy a new lift when you buy a heavier boat in the future.

Last edited:
Ditto Steve and Keith above. It is easy for a covered lift to become a custom luxury deck dockside when you can hang out in the Bennington in the shade. That’s certainly been true for us on a number of occasions.

Back