HO Sports Atomic Tube

BAK

Reaction score
I have had several HO Tubes from Costco and am looking for a 4 passenger model made by them.  It appears that Costco is not carrying them and they are not on HO's Website.  I have tried all of the usual online stores but no luck.  If anyone knows where I can get one preferably new or very gently used I would appreciate it.  Thank you in advance for your help. BAK

Sorry I should have been more specific, I am looking for the HO Atomic Tube as it holds 3 people facing forward in there own individual area, and a 4th kneeling in the back.

Did you notice that add was from 2014 and it's out of stock?

Queue the over bid sound from the price is right!

Shoot! Sorry, I clicked the Add to Cart and it said in stock. 

Shoot! Sorry, I clicked the Add to Cart and it said in stock. 

I did the same and then I figured I better call them and see if they would ship to the U.S.  I even had a back up plan to have it shipped to a buddies cottage in Windsor ON if they wouldn't to the US.  Thanks again for your help.

I was looking for an HO Delta 4 as well as it seems pretty similar. 

I was looking for an HO Delta 4 as well as it seems pretty similar. 

They are similar, as a last resort I contacted HO Sports today and they advised me that the Delta 4 is the more current tube and it replaced the Atomic.  They were made specifically for Costco.  Guy was great on the phone and I asked him if he knew of any dealers or distributors that may have one and he told me to try Wholesale Marine as they buy the closeouts from Costco.  I tried them but no luck.  I just missed one on Craigslist here in the metro Detroit Area.  Good luck with your search and if I come across anything I will be sure to let you know.   BAK

They are similar, as a last resort I contacted HO Sports today and they advised me that the Delta 4 is the more current tube and it replaced the Atomic.  They were made specifically for Costco.  Guy was great on the phone and I asked him if he knew of any dealers or distributors that may have one and he told me to try Wholesale Marine as they buy the closeouts from Costco.  I tried them but no luck.  I just missed one on Craigslist here in the metro Detroit Area.  Good luck with your search and if I come across anything I will be sure to let you know.   BAK

I'm not looking for me, I already have 3 tubes and I'm trying to sell my boat!  I was looking for you. It's the Canadian way! Haha

Back