Hoo boy, I want one of these gizmos!

[SIZE=medium]In the sequel he is seen drinking a beer on the boat while the new electro i-rod catches a stringer of 5 bass weighing in at 42lbs. [/SIZE]

I have a dock remote for my toon ..... it runs on Reese's Peanut Butter Cups ....... My wife.

Would love one of these on the front of my pontoon. I have aboue 6-8 inches on either side of my slip to pull in. when its windy someone needs to be up front but i go solo alot due to mywork schedule. But the catcher is the $2200 price tag

LOL

Amazing 

51BvTLYeWnL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love one of these on the front of my pontoon. I have aboue 6-8 inches on either side of my slip to pull in. when its windy someone needs to be up front but i go solo alot due to mywork schedule. But the catcher is the $2200 price tag
I can't begin to guess what you paid for your Yammy outboard. $2200 is peanuts in comparison.

That chocolate "bunny" looks satanic!

I can't begin to guess what you paid for your Yammy outboard. $2200 is peanuts in comparison.
If it was up to me it would already be mounted to the boat, convincing the wife is a whole other story lol.

Back