IT'S A BOY

Roland

Reaction score
Back in the summer my son married his long time girlfriend, Lee. A short time later they told us they were expecting... Yesterday they called and said I'm gonna get a grand son..... can't wait. In just a few short years he'll be sitting on my lap driving my benny ( and nobody drives my benny )across the lake... here's a pic of my son and daughter in law out on our boat this past summer...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Roland: Your daughter in law's a doll.

We took my parents out on my pontoon boat in 1987 to tell them that my wife was pregnant. My daughter grew up on the same pontoon boat, and was driving me around at 3 years old (or younger.) She even potty trained on that boat.

We now have a 4 1/2 year old grandson, and he spent last Summer driving me around the lake in the same boat--de ja vu.

The old Starcraft pontoon boat was replaced this summer, and we're looking forward to our grandson and his little sister growing up on the new Bennington.

Pontoons are a great place to talk about family issues without distractions, etc.

Congrats Roland! Its nice to see a soon to be grandfather excited about a new grandson. Enjoy him.

Congrats Roland, boating really brings and keeps a family together, enjoy

Congrats Roland. many memories to be made & cherished on the Benni. :)

congrats nothing in the world beats being a grandpa . I have 3 wonderful grandkids

Grampa Rowland, has a nice ring to it. B) Now you're gonna have to stop working nights so you can enjoy him and the boat. Congrats!! We're expectig a new grandson Feb 1st 2013.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Gramps!

Congrats Roland!!! That's what keeps me in the boating game, making memories with the family together. I have had my daughters on the boat since they were 6 months old in their car seats and wouldn't trade it for the world. Enjoy!!!

Congrats Roland! The hope of having little ones help with the driving is why I have the double-wide helm! Had my my 8 month old grandson "helping" this year.

Back