Joining the club

prd2hnt

Reaction score
We made the deal last night. 21 SLX, SPS, 150 Yamaha, extended decks. It will be a couple of long days waiting for her to be ready. They have to clean her up and swap out the gauge pack. (Who orders a boat with no speedo?).

As long as we get her in time for the long weekend, we'll be happy folks.

I know, I know. Pix to come...

Brian

Sweet! Congrats on the purchase and I agree on the speedo- not the bathing suit!!

Congrats, welcome to the family, and I see you understand the mandatory pic thing ......  :D

Some pix the admiral took on the showroom floor.

Supposedly Bennington wanted $2k for the gauges and wouldn't take the other back. They are going to swap the gauges from another boat. I'm happy either way. I'm just not paying for them.

Hmmm. That didn't work. Have to try again....

That's better.

Last edited by a moderator:
That full seagrass looks great. I absolutely hate my carpet, even more so now that I have seagrass aft. Congrats on the boat!

Sweet!

The best interior layout, in my humble opinion.

Great boat!  You are going to love it :).   

Make sure you post pics of you and your new Speedo - LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
So I googled Speedo. Wow.

This is the closest I could find.

Mods? Do we have another one to ban?

;-)

Congrats on the new boat.

Link has some competition now. He's going to be pissed when he gets back from his Hawaiian tropic tour.

No more pix like that, I promise. Too early to get a rep...

Welcome. That gave me a good chuckle. I don't want to assume, but are you a hunter?

Cheers, Steve

Yes Steve. Pheasant, deer, turkey as time permits. We all know how time permits sometimes.

Brian

Lakeliving, I would never get pissed at my brother.  he just wants his royalty fees as well

Back