Just a reminder to post your boat specs...

kaydano

Reaction score
Just a reminder that in the main "Club Bennington Lounge" there is a topic Eric started called "Member Zone: Props and Power". This is a really valuable list, but since it's off the beaten path a little, this is just a reminder to post your specs there if you haven't already, or, in case you haven't found it yet. This is a great tool to find someone that has a boat set up just like yours, or to get some real-world info if you're looking to buy.

Just a reminder that in the main "Club Bennington Lounge" there is a topic Eric started called "Member Zone: Props and Power". This is a really valuable list, but since it's off the beaten path a little, this is just a reminder to post your specs there if you haven't already, or, in case you haven't found it yet. This is a great tool to find someone that has a boat set up just like yours, or to get some real-world info if you're looking to buy.

Great idea. My thought too. Will prove very helpful to future buyers as there are so many permutations.

Should this guide to the location be stickied or should the post be brought to a more prominent location?

Great resource. Wish I had seen it a couple of months ago before ordering.

I am somewhat illiterate when it comes to some of these postings. I do not see a template after Erics intro. It looks just like this when I start typing. How are these specs entered ? Thanks Gerry

Last edited by a moderator:
Copy and paste and put your specs in

Just another reminder for new members to post their specs...

Back