Just picked up..PICS, PICS

Fatee2k

Reaction score
Wen't to dealer today and drove her home, been playing like a kid sitting in it, in the driveway, took some pics will post them hopefully tonight, have to read my 5 easy steps..

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo hoo!! Congrats!! I'm in 'talks' with my dealer to make my tower dream a reality, gotta get the Mrs to ok the budget! It's going to suck to be this close and have it all fall through! Fingers crossed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if the response "Holy Crap that's a beauty " means anything to ya! Looking good! What trailer is that?

Here are some pics on the trailer, I like how they curved the front bemini to match the curve of the tower, and the zipper in the front of the tower don't look bad at all, will be worth it when it hits 120.. those zippers are going to look good.. :) Execpt for a few minor problems i encountered , can't wait to get her on the water.. Wife love it... and a happy wife.. is a Happy life...

Well if the response "Holy Crap that's a beauty " means anything to ya! Looking good! What trailer is that?
Its a sport boat trailer, out in central California, I upgraded to 4200 axles, 15" wheels , E rated tires, it's painted champagne SS fenders, Led lights

Love the color!!! Great looking boat. I see we have same taste in trucks!!! What guide posts did you go with? Thanks.

Amazing!!! Great looking boat. Congrats

Just beautiful! Enjoy it!

Awesome looking !!!! Congrats !!!

Beautiful boat! And remember, there's no substitute for cubic inches.

Beautiful, love the color

Beautiful boat! And remember, there's no substitute for cubic inches.
But I thought it was all about how you can handle the waves???? :blink: hehe

Sweet looking boat, I am jealous:) you ar gonna love it!!

Wow, absolutely gorgeous and that engine is a beast! The front curved bimini really looks great, which is obviously tough to integrate and make it look nice. Well done.

The engine should read "Bad-ass Block" I have cubic inch envy.

Back