Kicker stereo problems

Larry Lambert

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with their kicker stereo? As soon as you put power to the stereo head mine comes up with a warning screen that remains on. I am unable to do anything with the buttons or knobs. Anybody have any recommendations?

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
What year boat? What’s the warning say?
If nothing in manual, contact dealer.

Bry

Reaction score
Mine does the same thing. Shows an "ERR-019" code. Brand new 2019 Benny. It's the base Kicker head. KMC-01 or something like that. I tried to look up the code online, but couldn't find anything.

Michiman

Reaction score
Mine does the same thing. Shows an "ERR-019" code. Brand new 2019 Benny. It's the base Kicker head. KMC-01 or something like that. I tried to look up the code online, but couldn't find anything.
Welcome, Bry! Sounds like Bennington got a bad shipment from Kicker. Give your dealer a call post haste!

Reactions: Bry

Nater

Reaction score
Owners manual for the KMC10 does not show any error codes/descriptions. Mine is a year old and went bad this summer, was promptly replaced by the dealer. If you take the silver frame piece off, there are 4 screws attaching it to the helm.

MichaelG

Reaction score
We are not getting a error code, but the radio looks like it is connected on the radio as well as the phone, however even with an ox cord it wont play. Did you take your radio out and bring them to the dealer? How long were you without music?