Lake Texoma last couple of days...

HawkTX

Reaction score
Only in Texas can you have 72 degrees and sunny days around Christmas! Took the family out to our dockominium and spent a few days and wow was the weather awesome! Got a chance to break in the new Bennington. Here's a few pics. Merry Christmas everyone!

First morning having some coffee at the docko
412030779.jpg

Mad because she can't have any coffee
412030695.jpg

Having fun!!!
412030694.jpg

Breaking the new motor in
412030778.jpg

My first mate looking for icebergs
412030696.jpg

She's not impressed with my driving
412030794.jpg

Last night was smooth as glass
412030700.jpg

Actually it is 71 degrees here in Albany right now

Lake George has dockominiums for sale as well.  Here they are nothing more than dockspace to keep cabin cruisers but do include a large clubhouse including locker/shower facilities and picnic area.  Are yours like that or are they actual condominiums as well

69 and at the moment, not raining.

Lake George has dockominiums for sale as well.  Here they are nothing more than dockspace to keep cabin cruisers but do include a large clubhouse including locker/shower facilities and picnic area.  Are yours like that or are they actual condominiums as well
Ours has a living room, bedroom, full kitchen, inconilet toilet, and shower.  Then up over the boat slip there is a 15x30 patio that is under a roof where we have some dining furniture, a few couches, and some storage.  The patio is where we spend most of our time.  Of course the girls had to force me to get WiFi and Dish TV.  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Our boat is in a boat house That holds 40 boats under cover that is a part of a resort. While we have use of the resort, we don't have any "private space" where we can sleep. In our case, no problem since the dock is only 9 miles from our house. Your "dockominium" sounds nice!

As for the weather, it's 81 in Florida, and 67 at our sons home in Connecticut. Oh well, "Merry Christmas" to all, no matter what the temps.

69 and at the moment, not raining.
After years of your weather comments I am most pleased to again say it was 71 here yesterday :)  ​

Last edited by a moderator:
Not for long Link!!

Freezing rain here....

Yup, that's over, it was freezing cold today only in the 20's with a forecast of 1 - 3" snow followed by freezing rain. 

OK CWag back to you

60's here today but wet and the lake is in the yard. Time for a wall.

Back