LED courtesy lighting

Cpabst39

Reaction score
This will be my second season with my Bennington. I would like to add some accent LED lighting to the cockpit area. Looking for suggestions on what works and what don't work. While looking at other posts about this subject I came across a post about lights in the bimini. Does anyone have any experience with these? What are they and how do they attach.

My bimini came with the lights installed. I did meet someone on our lake with a Bennington and he installed his own so I know it can be done. Unfortunately unless I run into this coming summer on the lake I wont be able to ask where and what he bought

Our bimini lights are recessed into the frame as I recall. We don't use them very often as we normally don't cruise with our bimini up (at least in the evening). That said, I wouldn't mind putting some toe-kick LED lighting along the bow seating but that would require that I fish lines back to the helm which won't be very easy with underskinning in place.

Our bimini lights are recessed into the frame as I recall. We don't use them very often as we normally don't cruise with our bimini up (at least in the evening). That said, I wouldn't mind putting some toe-kick LED lighting along the bow seating but that would require that I fish lines back to the helm which won't be very easy with underskinning in place.
It's not that difficult.

Back