Lillipad Revo Ordered!

I got mine last week and it is at my shop. Need to pick a weekend to pull my boat out and do several projects at one time including installing the ladder, putting on the Turbo Swing, installing cup holder, new registration numbers.....

The only thing I was a bit disappointed in, given my bias to buy American products when possible, is the ladder was "Made In China". I am well aware of how much is produced there, been there several times in a prior career, just hoped a product like a ladder would be made here. But it is going on the boat soon :)

Got home from vacation yesterday and was super excited to start the install this weekend. Until I got a call from my mother in law who backed into my driveway a little too hot. The box the ladder was in was in the path a tiny bit. Looks like the box took the brunt of the damage. I’ll get it unpacked by Friday afternoon and evaluate the damage.
Oh my that’s crazy hopefully no one was hurt

Got home from vacation yesterday and was super excited to start the install this weekend. Until I got a call from my mother in law who backed into my driveway a little too hot. The box the ladder was in was in the path a tiny bit. Looks like the box took the brunt of the damage. I’ll get it unpacked by Friday afternoon and evaluate the damage.
What the heck ??

It would appear she should no longer be driving pending some medical emergency. That could have killed someone. Goodness. Hope she was okay, and it was only property damage, but that is concerning.

Oh wow, did not see the pictures when I saw post on my phone....I can see why the comments now. Thought she just hit it a bit in the driveway...Hope people and property all will be ok.

Back