Lookie what showed up at my dealer this week!

Randy ,your motor is on the way ./gallery/album_351/gallery_4015_351_4305.jpg

It's about time! ;-)

Nice looking boat and I have to agree with other comments that the color combination is spectacular! Now, hurry up and get that thing in the water...

One more day!!!

That's probably what your dealer is saying too!

Well, shoot, it just dawned on me that it's Wednesday, so it's 2 days for me AND them. But I haven't been bugging them since Monday morning! ;-)

Maybe they will get it done early and give you the call to come pick it up!

Worse than a kid at Christmas feeling!!  Looking forward to the on water pics Goldnrod!  We are hoping we get a call either the end of this week or next week to say ours is in.   We don't even have a date!  

The dealer knowing how excited you are I'm sure will call you ASAP to get it, like Lakeliving said, hopefully early!!  :D

Randy, I know exactly what you're going through. In fact, it was hard to get to sleep near the end. Now my problem is just getting back to use it. This weekend is out of the question and now it looks like the next two are up in the air. My daughter has a recital next weekend and a birthday party to attend the following week. Up here in Michigan where the summer is so short, there should be a law banning scheduling any such activities on a weekend from May to September!

Anyone care to sign a petition??

Randy, I know exactly what you're going through. In fact, it was hard to get to sleep near the end. Now my problem is just getting back to use it. This weekend is out of the question and now it looks like the next two are up in the air. My daughter has a recital next weekend and a birthday party to attend the following week. Up here in Michigan where the summer is so short, there should be a law banning scheduling any such activities on a weekend from May to September!

Anyone care to sign a petition??

Dont forget to include  opening day of Deer Season .

Better make that just Deer Season .

Last edited by a moderator:
And graduation parties. Congrats....you passed 12th grade, now use up one of my Saturdays. :blink:

It is terrible but when it is a nice day and friends want to get together....we typically decline or see if they just want to come to our place instead. Summers are just too short in MI to spend them away from water!

And graduation parties. Congrats....you passed 12th grade, now use up one of my Saturdays. :blink:

It is terrible but when it is a nice day and friends want to get together....we typically decline or see if they just want to come to our place instead. Summers are just too short in MI to spend them away from water!

Agreed!

Why do they now have graduation from Pre ,Grade Junior and High school ?

Sign me up!  

3 day work weeks between holidays would be on my request list.  It's always hotter/nicer during the week, it seems.....

Yup, that too. My oldest son did that to us even though he knows better. He blamed it on his bride-to-be. Weddings, birthdays, doctor appointments, etc. I'd also like to add "work" but I'm probably pushing the envelop there... lol

How about soccer, lacrosse and baseball "tournaments".  Somebodies idea of an income stream.  We stopped boating for 12 years because of them. 

Bad news good news.  Kids lost the Sunday morning game. We get to leave this out of state town and pass all the families that were in our home town for that tournament. 

How about soccer, lacrosse and baseball "tournaments".  Somebodies idea of an income stream.  We stopped boating for 12 years because of them. 

Bad news good news.  Kids lost the Sunday morning game. We get to leave this out of state town and pass all the families that were in our home town for that tournament. 

Yup, just finished up that type of thing with my middle child. However, now he wants us to go "watch and support" him when he attempts to run his first marathon at the end of June. Nothing like blowing a weekend sitting at a finish line for four or five or who knows how many hours it takes him. I politely declined but my wife agreed. I told her I'd see her Sunday night as I was going boating. We'll see where that gets me...

I guess we were smart. We talked our daughter into playing the piano. Lessons during the week, after school. Once a year piano recital, on a Thursday or Friday night in May. No sitting in the hot sun without a boat under the back side of my lap. She just had her final recital this last Friday night. Yep, she graduated high school, now to be heading to college to try to become a neurosurgeon. 

Back