Lookie what showed up at my dealer this week!

No, my dealer is up in Frankfort, west of Traffic (Traverse) City!

I bet it's agony knowing it is finally in your possession and can't take it out yet!  I'd be going nuts!  :p   Looking forward to the pics when you can unwrap her! 

This weekend for us is going to be near 80's and sunny!  That alone is agony! 

Heading north tomorrow morning to take delivery of ours. Then I'll have a better idea of what all the fuss is about. After all, it is just a pontoon. lol

Bonus: weather looks to be sunny and 75!

Heading north tomorrow morning to take delivery of ours. Then I'll have a better idea of what all the fuss is about. After all, it is just a pontoon. lol

Bonus: weather looks to be sunny and 75!

Excellent. Who is your dealer? Looking forward to seeing the photos. Happy Boating!

Spicer's Boat City in Houghton Lake. Pictures to follow early next week (or when I take the time to read how to post them). 

I had to snap this thru the shop window. My boat is inside for rigging! No motor yet, but it shipped on Friday, so it's on the way.

Excitment is building!

E0ED14F5-7F13-49F2-8250-5C31A7BF1F0C_zpsostax9wz.jpg

We've got a code 14...suspicious person at the marina drooling on the windows and taking photos..

The dealership owner showed up shortly afterward, looked at me and just shook his head!

The dealership owner showed up shortly afterward, looked at me and just shook his head!

Would think you are used to it as I have a feeling that happens to you a lot

Randy, are you camping out in front in a lawn chair like the Black Friday shoppers????

If I could goldnrod, I would do the same thing!  The wait is almost over!!  :D

3BC01365-4953-426F-9232-7B7091A93070_zpsygtgu9tf.jpg

EBAFF92D-2D43-44D4-8572-840F971F24DC_zpsq8ydfr5p.jpg

That color combo is beautiful!

Back