Looking at a new 25ft. Bennington

Big Fella

Reaction score
My wife and I are really close e to ordering a 25-27 ft Bennington QX with a 400R Mercury with rear loungers...We are comparing it to the Avalon and the Manitou. My concerns are that the boat will go up to 50+ and Trying to get the price under 130K?

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Pontoon-Boats-QX-Bennington.jpg
    Pontoon-Boats-QX-Bennington.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 91
I can't speak to what the cost will be but look at how the other boats are built, the fit and finish, and the warranty. One will be a clear winner in all three! Good luck with the boat hunt

Welcome and nice house! ;)

I've got a GCW 2574 (LOA 27'9") which will do 40 MPH with a 250 Verado. Several people on this forum have Q's with 350's and hit 50 so I'd say if that is the magic number for you, you're there and then some. As for the price, I can't help you but think of it as an investment in your well being (which should be priceless). Pictures when delivered, of course.

PM sent...

My wife and I are really close e to ordering a 25-27 ft Bennington QX with a 400R Mercury with rear loungers...We are comparing it to the Avalon and the Manitou. My concerns are that the boat will go up to 50+ and Trying to get the price under 130K?

Any thoughts?

Ever hear “buy your last boat first” ...
There’s a reason Bennington is the NUMBER ONE manufacturer in the country!

14575DEE-208C-41D0-A7BB-BB3F4F847084.jpeg

Any thoughts?
Drive both.... NO COMPARISON. I had a 120k Harris Crowne before. The frame Flimsy in comparison. Bennington has it figured out.

Last edited:

Any thoughts?
Waiting for a QXBA to arrive anytime now. Coming from a Sea Ray 260 Sundeck. Couldn’t swing the 400 Merc but went with the 350 Verado. Our place is in WI so it will be a while before we hit the water. Hope you find what fits best for you but I found Bennington to be the best for me

Waiting for a QXBA to arrive anytime now. Coming from a Sea Ray 260 Sundeck. Couldn’t swing the 400 Merc but went with the 350 Verado. Our place is in WI so it will be a while before we hit the water. Hope you find what fits best for you but I found Bennington to be the best for me
Correcting my mistake. My boat is a QSBA. Sorry about that

Back