Madien Voyage 25Q

Fatee2k

Reaction score
. Didn't want to push too hard, but here is what i got, at 4000 rpm trimmed 44 mph.. 5000 53.8, only ran at 5000 for a short period, need to put some hours on it, boat rides well, turns great, plains very quick,

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet !!!!!

Nice !!! :D

That's a beauty! the boat, the boat, I swear I mean the boat!!! Hehe

Gotta agree with Derrick, I mean the boat as well

Fatee, a real beauty, and I mean the driver. The boats cool too. Steve
yes she is.. and a great wife and mom too... if that counts... oh yea and to top she brings in $$$$...What more could a man want... :D

Your top speed sounds great I would love to break the 50mph mark. So just based off your early numbers it sounds like the jump from the 5L motor to the 8L motor is around 10+ mph.

Hey can you see what your GPH is on you 8L on my 350

At Idle and in gear I'm burning 0.6 gallons per hr and that's pushing me along at 0.7-1.0 mph this information is comming of my smart craft gauges so the Mph is most likely off.

@5-8mph I'm burning around 6 HPH

At wide open throttle (WOT) I'm burning 25-28 GPH at around 44 mph

Your top speed sounds great I would love to break the 50mph mark. So just based off your early numbers it sounds like the jump from the 5L motor to the 8L motor is around 10+ mph.

Hey can you see what your GPH is on you 8L on my 350

At Idle and in gear I'm burning 0.6 gallons per hr and that's pushing me along at 0.7-1.0 mph this information is comming of my smart craft gauges so the Mph is most likely off.

@5-8mph I'm burning around 6 HPH

At wide open throttle (WOT) I'm burning 25-28 GPH at around 44 mph
I will check it out.. we are heading to june lake to do some trout fishing, not sure what the speed limit is there, but if there isn't one i will report the numbers.. if not , i'll have to wait unitl memmorial weekend...

Haha bet most people never thought they'd have to worry about breaking speed limits in a pontoon boat!!

Saw a pontoon last year at a poker run with a blown 8L engine. Claimed it could do low 70 mph. Had a built in beer keg for entertainment.

Remediation, Think you mean he had a pontoon boat built around his beer keg and as a result had 70 friends :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back