Maiden Voyage!!!

The in-floor storage door with no center toon may become a popular option.  It would be nice to pop that sucker open and just start drill holes in the ice for some late winter fishing  .  The heck with Garmin.  I'm getting Vexlar on my next Benny! 

The in-floor storage door with no center toon may become a popular option.  It would be nice to pop that sucker open and just start drill holes in the ice for some late winter fishing  .  The heck with Garmin.  I'm getting Vexlar on my next Benny! 
Well first you'd have to design some sort of a shaft coupler that could transfer the prop rotation and convert it to some sort of a snowmobile track to get across the ice. Maybe doable with that new forward drive feature from Volvo/Penta 

Pretty interesting stuff if you ask me!

I seen mine today for only the third time!!.....even got to pull it 2 miles to the ramp and 2 miles back to storage once I seen the hockey rink that used to be a lake.....I am TIRED of this #!!%#! WEATHER!!!!

It is supposed to be almost 50* Sunday at Cumberland and only about a 1/4 of it is frozen....I AM getting some break time on my motor and I AM trying my new prop.... And maybe I am moving from KY to Mississippi to get the #%!!?# away from 78 feet of ice and snow 378 days a year.......ok, I'm better now
It is truly AWESOME to read posts from you guys that just got your boats and are so excited about them!  I was the same way when we picked ours up.  I still get just as excited just driving down to the marina, and I've taken our boat out over 100 times since we got it.

But you and bcpNick have that extra amount of enthusiasm.  You two are at the top of the list for sure!

Makes allot of sense...no obstructions to clean water. The only negative I can see is the higher probability of damage in of contact with the bottom or a stump. I guess you could install some sort of thin rail/slide along the keel.

Well first you'd have to design some sort of a shaft coupler that could transfer the prop rotation and convert it to some sort of a snowmobile track to get across the ice. Maybe doable with that new forward drive feature from Volvo/Penta 

Interesting to see that innovation.  Thanks for posting.

I wonder what happens if you hit bottom...

Back