Male Jack for wire harness for led lights in top

Sheila

Reaction score
My husband was putting our top down due to a storm coming up when the wind whiped the top out of his hand.  The wires pulled loose from the male jack connectors on the led wire harness that runs through the canopy.  We have called the dealership and they've told us that we have to purchase a whole new set of lights, they can't get the jacks.  Does anyone know where to get these jacks or does anyone have some from an old set of lights they'd like to sell???? 

My boat is in storage and I don't exactly remember what the jack looks like. But I certainly think they could be found with a little work on the internet. I am sure someone can help.

Just purchase and solder in a new set of connectors on both ends. Check a local boating store if you have one, in the electrical dept. What year is your toon? I know mine (2011) still has basic spade connectors on the end if I remember correctly.

May be true Shiela, on my bimini light where it connects to the bimini by turning the wingnut busted when it got hit.  I wanted to replace just the little tooth part but couldn;t get it searched online and hardware stores and ended up having yo buy the entire light $75 from my dealer 

Try Radio Shack they have a variety of connectors.

Thanks for suggestions.  We have a 2013 2575 RCW.   I feel like the manufacture may have hade an unusual connection so that you can't easily replace. 

Take some pics for us of the damage.

I'll have to look at mine but I thought they were all Deutsch connectors. Pics would help.

I agree with SEMPERFI, easiest way is probably to replace both sides of the connector with a connector pair from RadioShack.

Pictures would definitely help.

Thanks for suggestions. We have a 2013 2575 RCW. I feel like the manufacture may have hade an unusual connection so that you can't easily replace.
If you think this is bad, try working on a engine bay of car. 40 different proprietary connectors.

This is not uncommon.

Back