Marina fuel prices around the country................

Filled up today at our marina. @$4.99, 91+ octane, ethanol free.

Our street price was $3.31 yesterday.

Took "Big Kahuna" out for it's 2013 Maiden Voyage today and noticed that our marina fuel price for ethanol free regular unleaded 87 octane fuel went UP 20 cents from when I started this topic about 2 1/2 weeks ago to $3.79 a gallon............... Hope that was just a Memorial Day weekend spike and not an indication of what's to come this summer................Yup Carl, the water was still a bit chilly.................

Not to get off subject but you started this topic out by saying you just had the impeller changed in the OUTDRIVE of your boat. Did you mean outdrive or ENGINE. I didn't think there was an impeller in the outdrive itself. I know exactly where it is in the engine of my I/O but I didn't think I had one in the outdrive itself.

Volvo's don't, but the Mercs do have them in the outdrive.

Oh that's right...I remember reading that a couple of years ago. Thanks because I was just going to pick up a new impeller tomorrow to change mine out because it has been two years since it was replaced and the Bennington service guy recommended I change it every two years as our lake has quite a bit of silt in the channels (after my water pump got so much silt in it from a shallow channel and a ton of boat traffic on a holiday weekend that it overheated the engine as a result). I was reading my Volvo manual last night and it sure looks easy as heck to change....even for me. :lol:

TomS is right Keith................ the sea water pump/impeller is located in the lower unit of my Alpha 1 out drive.................

Took "Big Kahuna" out for it's 2013 Maiden Voyage today and noticed that our marina fuel price for ethanol free regular unleaded 87 octane fuel went UP 20 cents from when I started this topic about 2 1/2 weeks ago to $3.79 a gallon............... Hope that was just a Memorial Day weekend spike and not an indication of what's to come this summer................Yup Carl, the water was still a bit chilly.................

Sorry didn't mean to hit the button for the last post..........But wanted to add that although the marina fuel increased by 20 cents......land prices remain steady at $3.28 a gallon for regular unleaded.......

Back