Meet Members

Mike31406  I'm on Hartwell if you ever travel over.  No trailer at least at this point so my boat is at Portman marina.  My business partner has a home on greenwood so I may make it there at some point.   Shoot me a message sometime and we'll meet up.  Josh 

Good idea, we don't have a trailer either.  Our Bennie is on a covered lift outside our back door.

Always Plenty To Eat 

I'll take one medium to medium well, wife medium well.  Can we bring anything?   ;)

Pittsburgh, I'll let you know when we head over to Salt Fork SP, you're not too far away from there.  Funny thing is, we meet friends from Pittsburgh for a labor day camping weekend at SFSP.  Already got reservations for this year, if you're interested.

I'll take one medium to medium well, wife medium well.  Can we bring anything?   ;)

All we ever ask is bring a smile and be ready to relax and enjoy Lake Living :)

Pittsburgh, I'll let you know when we head over to Salt Fork SP, you're not too far away from there.  Funny thing is, we meet friends from Pittsburgh for a labor day camping weekend at SFSP.  Already got reservations for this year, if you're interested.

Sounds great we will have family and friends here closing out the summer season as they get their kids ready for school. Definitely get a hold of me we will send our address your way to GPS.

It's not the food its the lifestyle we tell friends, Benny on The Water , cruising the community in a Golf Cart, Bocci, Volleyball, Basketball, Tennis and Horse Shoes and a night sky bright with stars as a campfire burns at the waters edge with smores and ice cold refreshments. Watching the kids catch fireflies and playing spotlight and enjoying life to the max ... I Am So Fortunate To Live My Dream :)

131687700.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Side FYI Pittsburgh: my wife's side of the family is all from the Pittsburgh area. Not downtown, or metro, but areas in and around Monroeville.  Both my in-laws grew up in that area before eventually settling down in mid-Michigan due to my father in laws career.  Thus, I have traveled to the general area 40+ times over the years - although probably not in a good five years or so now.

We are up on Skaneateles Lake in Central NYS just west of Syracuse, NY.  Spring, summer and fall are amazing on these lakes but winter is brutal and just brutal enough to push many people south.  We are looking to be in NC within next 5-6 years.  

fingerlake2.JPG

You've got more ice than we do up here .

We are up on Skaneateles Lake in Central NYS just west of Syracuse, NY.  Spring, summer and fall are amazing on these lakes but winter is brutal and just brutal enough to push many people south.  We are looking to be in NC within next 5-6 years.  

View attachment 1624

You better hurry up, we're filling up fast!  :)  Where are you looking at?

Lol, that's a loaded question.  We have been vacationing for 20 years at North Topsail and have always wanted to purchase around that area................until we got this boat.  Now, we are looking at an inland lake and my wife is drawn to lake Norman.  This discussion between inland or the coast is now dissected about 3x a week in our house!  

Filling up?!?

Lol, that's a loaded question.  We have been vacationing for 20 years at North Topsail and have always wanted to purchase around that area................until we got this boat.  Now, we are looking at an inland lake and my wife is drawn to lake Norman.  This discussion between inland or the coast is now dissected about 3x a week in our house!  

You'll know where to go when it's time......

Back