Mirror and Bumper

Sanity3

Reaction score
My new 2375rcw has arrived not it's time to outfit it. I read in the forum about ski mirrors, bumpers and bumper hangers and lettering and numbers that look like bennington's letter/ numbers. Now I can't find the info. I welcome any and all suggestions. Thanks. I'm so excited my boat is in. Going to be a great season.

On my the way I also welcome any suggestion on the best way to put a pontoon on the trailer. I had a @&$@ of a time doing for the first time and it was windy. I can tell you this, it was not a pretty thing to watch. So any suggestions are welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last season on my SLX I used the tidy ups for bumper hangers .

Currently I am also waiting for delivery on a 2375 RCW ( at the dealer ) 

Since the panels go up to the top rail I did not think I could use them .

I found some 5/16 zip ties and I am going to attach them to the vertical support rails .

http://www.overtons.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Taylor-Made-Tidy-Ups-Fender-Adjuster-Kit&i=33751&r=view&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlebase&s_kwcid=googlepla&cvsfa=2587&cvsfe=2&cvsfhu=3333373531

Here is a link for a discount at Overtons .

https://secure.overtons.com/modperl/early_bird_spring2014.cgi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sanity, want sanity with your trailer? Sign up for valet service at a marina. We all know what you are going through. It's probably a top reason most people don't use their boats.

Hey Sanity,

I agree that loading in the wind is a challenge, but we are getting better. The last 2 times, the Admiral got it on the trailer the first time. Granted, there was little wind but she is figuring out the drift factor and is getting pretty good. Now that I have bragged, I probably just jinxed her for tonight's ride. If she has trouble, I will NOT mention this post!!!HAHAHAHA

Marc

I just bought one of those PTM Edge mirrors. They are by far the nicest mirror I could find !! As far as loading your boat on the trailer, you need centering bunks they make all the difference.

Thes are good fender hangers that are Taylor Made found at West Marine. The item below comes from Overton (Item #):

Fender Adjusters For Pontoon Boat Rails, 4-pack

Item # 74625

Rating: 4.6

Key Features

Fits 1" and 1-1/4" rails

Clamps securely to square tubing

Quickly, easily repositioned

$19.95

I bought the PXR PRO VR-100 HD. It's the clamp on one.

Back