My 2013 22SFX arrived today with no motor

turkeytalker

Reaction score
The dealer recieved my new 2013 22SFX today and the Mercury F150 4 stroke has not arrived yet. The dealer is trying to locate the motor. It's gonna be hard to just look at the pictures that i posted tonight and not get to run my new boat. Hope it gets here soon.

Turkeytalker,

Congrats!

Same thing happen to us, 2012 Bennington 22SSi got the boat Mid May, waited 2 weeks for the new Mercury 150 four stroke. Dealer said the new Mercury 150's are in short supply! You are really going to like this setup!

RiverBill

Turkeytalker,

Congrats!

Same thing happen to us, 2012 Bennington 22SSi got the boat Mid May, waited 2 weeks for the new Mercury 150 four stroke. Dealer said the new Mercury 150's are in short supply! You are really going to like this setup!

RiverBill

hope the motor arrives soon it's going to be hard waiting on the motor to get here.I am pleased with how the two tone panels turned out. Seems like i got everything i ordered except the motor. It did have the 32 gallon fuel tank mounted in the center log

Congratulations on the new toon! hopefully your motor will show up very soon and you can still have some enjoyable lake time....

Roland

Congrats !!!

Colors look awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering what model this was. I couldn't zoom in. I like the accent ( and the tri-toon).
The picture that you are looking at is a 20ft sfx. I have pictures posted of the 22SFX with the two tone panels in Blue and Bronze I ordered the XL performance package with a Merc 150 4 stroke. It has triple toons and should handle like a ESP package on a 22ft boat according to Bennington.

Turkey...here is an idea I use for my recliners, buy a blue noodle, (the floating kind LOL), cut it in half and then split it longways. Slips over the rail and makes it alot more comfortable to put your legs or feet up! Steve

P.S. Although mine are on the side and not in the front, it helps to turn the seats to a narrow profile for better visibility.

Thanks for posting the pix Turkey Talker. Enjoy your beautiful boat

picked my boat up yesterday. Today i took it out for breakin had 3 adults 32 gallons of fuel and gear hit 42mph gps at 5600rpm's. Still breaking in so did not keep it there but just for a minute. I belive once broke in it will run in the mid 40's.

Back