My Bennington wish book doesn't work!!

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Haha, hey, does anyone know (TB) if they are going to put the prices back on the build a boat section? I know that they've been doing updates to it all, so just didn't know if it was a temporary thing or been removed for good. I sure hope not! My nearest dealer is over 5 hours away and I would hate to keep pestering them on the phone when it may just be a pipe dream!! Trying to figure out the best setup that the wife will approve of!! Haha

Derrick

Haha, hey, does anyone know (TB) if they are going to put the prices back on the build a boat section? I know that they've been doing updates to it all, so just didn't know if it was a temporary thing or been removed for good. I sure hope not! My nearest dealer is over 5 hours away and I would hate to keep pestering them on the phone when it may just be a pipe dream!! Trying to figure out the best setup that the wife will approve of!! Haha

Derrick
We'll be putting them back up soon, thanks for your patience! ;) TB

Looks like the pricing is working on the website now.

WOOHOO!! Back to dreaming I go!! Thankyou Bennington!!

I was just playing with the build a boat (2275 RCW Ltd) and it isn't adding the options up, I have a calculator, but the 2275 GCW is working, so figure there is a button someone forgot to click. Thought I'd let TB know, but thanks for your speediness in getting the prices back up!!

Derrick

Back