My dealer stinks

Hey Semper - Did she give you money for a Sun Tracker???
No, but she did pay for our dock first two years, as she loves going out on our toon to relax.

This year she saved spare change and such, and handed me enough to fill the tank probably twice.

I think it's 33 gallons, so that was sweet of her ...... :)

Tomorrow is definitely HER DAY !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe in good service. I also like to let people know when I receive it. They deserve credit, by name. I also think when service sucks, everyone needs to know who and why. We are all adults and decide what to do with the info.

Call it like you see it!

Very sorry to hear of the problems. Don,t let it ruin your summer.

I was joking. The comment seemed to fit with your self-funded upgrades as a kid.

Same way with me though. Started working (slaving?) in the family business at about 6. Of course I was no help at that age, but my Dad must have learned it was easy to start them young than start them lazy. Didn't start getting paid until I was about 14, and even then it was trivial. The threat of having to go back to the family business is what got me through college! Kinda along the idea that every kid should work at McDonalds for some real-world incentive before heading off to school. When my Dad retired, none of us kids wanted anything to do with it. Kinda sad, but it is what it is.

I was joking. The comment seemed to fit with your self-funded upgrades as a kid.

Same way with me though. Started working (slaving?) in the family business at about 6. Of course I was no help at that age, but my Dad must have learned it was easy to start them young than start them lazy. Didn't start getting paid until I was about 14, and even then it was trivial. The threat of having to go back to the family business is what got me through college! Kinda along the idea that every kid should work at McDonalds for some real-world incentive before heading off to school. When my Dad retired, none of us kids wanted anything to do with it. Kinda sad, but it is what it is.
What may I ask was the family business?

Printing company. Old school style - process camera, film negatives, metal plates, offset presses. We had a couple presses just like the one Willem DeFoe used to counterfeit in the movie To Live and Die in LA.

And no, we didn't. Or I wouldn't be driving an S.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back