My life motto

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
I saw a sign the other day that seems to capture the essence of me. I've always known it, just never put it into words. Disappointed, I took a picture of it to post on here and just realized a kid got in the way. It states, " A Man Who Lives Within His Means Lacks Imagination " haha pretty much sums it up for me!

Nice one Dog.

A wise person once told me, "Pay your bills first, then play on whats left." Guess that would have to be one for me.

I have always liked "Always, Always over do it"

Derrick......your life statement is very true!

AMR... lots of wisdom there. Hard to do though!

Link.......hahahahahahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
"you don't win second, you lost first" and "He who dies with the most toys win" I'm a winner (well hopefully not soon) !!!!! :D

Bulldog- I figured it would be "he with the coolest boat trailer wins"... Lol

My favorite is Captain Barbosa's "Living is a Day Worth Dying For"

I prefer the saying, "You can't take it with you win you die" so enjoy it now.

And spend your kids inheritance. B)

My dad prefers this one, "I want the last cheque I write, to bounce!"

This one is my favorite from many years ago, plug in the spaces at your own risk!

"A faint heart never _ _ _ _ _ _ a wildcat"

Good things may come to those that wait, but, only the things left by those who hustle

Abraham Lincoln

Three of my favorite quotes:

"The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want and if they can't find them, make them." - George Bernard Shaw

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” Albert Einstein

"What's a motto?" "Nothing, what's a motto with you?!?" Simba, Pumba and Timon from the Lion King

My motto from years ago..........."A faint heart never _ _ _ _ _ _ a wildcat". Fill it in and I hope it doesn't offend anyone. Steve

"It's all fun and games until someone gets their eye poked out."

Back