My Q Pics

Newport RI

Reaction score

some pics......

If you see the red hull boat in the back, 40ft or so Hinckley or Sanjaun or other like maker; this is what we see all the time around here, very nice jet driven boats in the million + range.  To see a Toon around here in ocean is rare, these guys in the red hull boat pulled out when we did and as we passed the no wake zone they dropped the hammer and their boat ripped by.... very very impressive to see a boat that size move along but not sure they expected what happened next.... well, I asked wifey and Stevie Jr my 7 year old to hang on and opened up the F300.... we soon caught up, I trimmed up and then swiftly blew by them.... pulled ahead, pulled away and circled away (not towards them) and then ran them down again and passed by... they were very cool, the whole group waving giving us the thumbs up.... I think really in shock at what just passed them by out in the Bay of Newport RI... again credit to their boat, was an amazing set up and was running mid 30 knots or so... so no slouch.  Anyway I do like when some of the expensive boat owners are not snoots and have some fun on the water!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome vantage point! I really like the look of the teak floor and extended deck past the lounges. If I had those seats I'd really appreciate that extension! 

PS: I also like when "expensive (anything) owners are not snoots..."! Should be the norm!

WOW! I have Q envy, that is gorgeous!  Taking the picture from above really does help

Dang, I probably should have done the teak all the way to the start of the loungers. Like that. Very nice.

Very nice! Glad  to hear the other boater took it well.

Maybe he will get PADS and you'll see another Q in your area, sounds like Link might be getting infected as well!

Oh yeah, congrats on a beautiful ride !!!!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my, a gorgeous ride!

Dang, I probably should have done the teak all the way to the start of the loungers. Like that. Very nice.
Me too Derrick.  That looks freaking sweet!!!

Great looking toon! Thanks for sharing!

Back