Names on your boat

Link

Reaction score
After looking at Tozyp's pictures made me remember that I still haven't placed our name "Linked at Last" on our 2012 Rl. When we first got the boat and saw the design of the rails of the R series, which we think are classy looking, but limits where the name could be, so we decided to wait and think about it. On the aft the only place large enough to accommodate is directly behind the motor so that really doesn't work. The front has possibilities and although Big Kahunas works on his I don't think "Linked" on one side and "at Last" on the other side would look good. Not sure placing it all on one side would throw off the balanced look. Would like to hear what others with similar rail design has done or better yet see some pictures

I ha e an R series also, my plan is to have the lettering on a throwable ring. At Overtons you can have a coustom ring screen printed.

We are having "Copperline " Made out of copper and attaching it to the back rail in the center. It should look nice

Thanks Link!

Hey Link,

I have the same problem you do with the R series. I'm thinking I may use the bow gate for the name.

the bow gate has the Bennington chrome insignia on it

We'll we have yet to make the maiden voyage but here is where we had ours painted on.

IMG_830711.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that.

Thanks Wessel that does look nice. However the R series has four rails that run the length of the boat and the boxes they form does not provide enough available space

The Wessel Vessel, nice name.

Being German it was a bit fun with the pronunciation....pronounced Vessel Vessel :rolleyes:

Link, You could find and artist that could do a design on a plaque of sorts and mount that to your rails. Your imagination can take you there.

We had also considered that wessel but since we love the rail design that would then cover the rails. Sort of a damned if you do, damned if you don't but do appreciate your suggestion

Back