Navigation Light Bulb Replacement

pktderk

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to the forum, but I have been a proud owner of a 2005  2075Fsi Bennington for many years.  This is the first time I have had an issue with my navigation light not working.  I assume that the bulb is burned out on the port side.  Does anyone have any detailed information, or better yet, pictures on how to replace the bulb in the navigation fixture?   The 2005's had the docking and nav lights in the front  "Quarter Panel" of the boat, instead of on the front floor of the boat.   I missed taking my family to see fireworks on the water this year because of a faulty nav light, so my name is MUD right now.   I attached a picture of the nav light location for reference.      I could really use some help on this subject!!   :blink:

Thanks!!

2005-BENNINGTON-2075-FSI-FISHING-CRUISING-PONTOON-WITH-TRAILER.jpg

Wish I could offer some assistance, but I still don't have my boat with a much different setup. Hopefully someone here has the answer for you. Good Luck!

Up close pic would help. Is it accessible from the deck side? Any visible screws?

Last edited by a moderator:
If going to change would suggest an upgrade to LED, think CWag had posted some info on this

Back