New 2250 GSR with ESP package

harse

Reaction score
We will be ordering our new boat in a few weeks. We are going to get a 2250 GSR with the ESP package. The motor will be a 250 hp Yamaha Vmax SHO and a tandem axle trailer.

The boat will be midnight black with champagne accent, sandstone color pillow top seats, the carpet will be platinum matrix with woven teak aft floor.

Options we went with are stainless led docking lights, heavy duty rub rail, removable ski pylon, in tube storage, bow gate seat, chaise privacy enclosure, ottoman cooler, r-series upgrade captain seats, and power-steering.

Spring can not come fast enough for us this year since it been the snowiest and coldest winter we had in a long time.

Congrats on the new order! Post pics when it comes in. I agree this winter has been terrible. I am dying for warmer weather.

Sounds like a great boat, congrats!

Sounds like a keeper! You'll love that motor.

Best of luck with the new benny,another great setup with POWER to SPARE.

Sounds like a nice setup, should be in about as early as you can use it. I'm ready for this winter to be over too...-8* here two weeks ago, -4* last week, and headed for 0* tonight...and quite a few snowy days. With my boat sitting in the dealers yard 2 plus months of winter to go is going to be tough! Congratulations!

When the boat shows are in process, the retail orders begin to pour in.

And in come cases, certain popular motors are unavailable when the boat's built--and the motors come separate from the boats.

If you're going to order, you might want to get it processed. First come, first served, I mean delivered.

Sounds like a sweet setup. Remember, PICS !! Order now or you'll be sorry with the spring wait as stated above !!

Nice build Harse

My last Benny was the 2250 with a 225 Yamaha, plenty of power.  Good Luck

Ordered the boat this morning so happy. Dealer was great got some extras and paid the price I wanted to. Now let the waiting game begin. Come on summer time.

Summer ???? You mean SPRING !!!!!! Lol !!

Congrats !!!!

Hey Harse,

Sounds like a great boat and I am glad you have it ordered. I ordered our last week and was told 6-8 weeks. Looking forward to seeing the pics when it comes in.

Marc

Spring?I just want the ice to thaw. Right now I think if I had open water, I might consider breaking my "no campfires on my boat" rule.

Once things make a turn we'll all have to post pics of the first open water. I am pushing for the 2nd week in April to take delivery of ours. Congrats on getting the order in today Harse. If feels good doesn't it?  

The only thing left to find out is what Stainless Steel prop to put on the 250 yamaha vmax SHO. Want to get all the performance out of the motor I can. Any one with ideas would be great.

Back