New 2275GS for 2016!

Go big or go home ..... Tell him you decided on a "Q" ..... I bet he can change that option ....  :D

Sounds like you have early signs of PADS but were able to get the antidote in its early stage so you might be protected for the next year or two.  :lol:

I think our dealer would flip out if I ask for a Q now! HAHA.  

But I'm glad we were able to get the changes done and everything we wanted on this boat.  SHOULD last for years and make some great memories on it!  We only had our current boat for a year and we already have some great memories on that one!  Our 4 year old Springer LOVED to open the live well, by himself, and chase the fish in it.  He passed the day before Thanksgiving last year and it broke our hearts.  He had Epilepsy.  Have a video about his life including the boat he LOVED to go on HERE if anyone cares to have a look.

Here is to the happy memories!!

Beautiful video capturing memories of a great friend. I probably shouldn't have watched it in the office as now I am teary eyed. This has inspired me to get more video of our lab who is now 8 years old.

You need a 200 with that SPS ,right Andy ?

Ask me how I know  :D

But I'm glad we were able to get the changes done and everything we wanted on this boat.  SHOULD last for years and make some great memories on it!  We only had our current boat for a year and we already have some great memories on that one!  Our 4 year old Springer LOVED to open the live well, by himself, and chase the fish in it.  He passed the day before Thanksgiving last year and it broke our hearts.  He had Epilepsy.  Have a video about his life including the boat he LOVED to go on HERE if anyone cares to have a look.

What a beautiful video... I am sorry for your loss.

Dogs are awesome. Period. Thanks for the video and sorry for your loss.

Very nice video.  Love pups!

Congrats on being able to get the SPS!

Enjoy.

That was a wonderful tribute. Having recently lost my big buddy, I am in tears right now. It's amazing how much joy they bring us. 

Congrats on sticking with the desire to upgrade, it definitely will save you in the long run. Happy Bennington was able to step above and beyond to make it happen! 

Thanks everyone!  I wasn't sure how many dog "parents" and lovers would be here, happy to see there are so many  :) .

A month after our Sydney passed we bought a Springer puppy from a very good and nice breeder named him Jake!  He has given us so many laughs already!  He is now 5 months old and on Easter weekend last month we adopted Henry.  A 2 year old Springer from English Springer Rescue.  Drove 10 hours one way to get him!  So now with the new boat coming and 2 new "babies" that have NEVER been on a boat or even swimming, we are looking forward to some cute and funny videos to seal the memories of their first time!  :)

Just got the email from our dealer!!  Boat's will be arriving on Monday!!  We can come down and see it and tell them where we want the Lawrence mounted and maybe an anchor.  Ugghhh it's going to be a loooooooooong weekend!

Yay!

Hang in there. However, I'm not sure what is worse. Waiting to take delivery or having it delivered and then not being able to see or use it for three weeks. Ugh!

Congrats! Glad things worked out for you while it was being built. 

Like%20Button.png

I have the two tube setup with 150 on 2275 GCW.   With strakes!    The boat is light and the strakes work lifting it up hitting 39 mph on GPS!   

Call em em and add strakes if possible.  They truly work and I only have outside strakes.   

My wish - bigger gas tank to 40-50 gallons....

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the two toons with the 150 Yamaha and I am totally pleased with it.   I guess it all depends what you are using the boat for.  

Thanks for the info guys, but we added the SPS package and full power steering at the last possible moment and the boat will be at the dealers on Monday, don't think we can add anything extra anymore lol.  

Boat arrived at the dealers today!!  Still wrapped up and can't come and see it until tomorrow after work!  Probably will be able to pick it up on Friday!!   :D  We need a happy dance icon!!  

As Tom Petty once said, "... the waiting is the hardest part...". Hang in there!

So we now know where you'll be from the time you get off until bed time, sitting at the dealership, staring at your boat. :D   

Back