New 22SFFX Pics in gallery

Padre

Reaction score
Well, we in New England have this big storm coming, supposedly, and my dealer called me and said he really wanted to shrink-wrap my boat that just came in. He wanted to make it more snow worthy since the shipping wrap isn't meant to hold any kind of weight. So he told me to come up and take some quick pics.

I love it! Only got to see it for about 10 minutes, but she's a beauty. My first pontoon boat. :)

I customized it a lot, upgraded to the G series helm and seat, got the X railings with the sffx package, heavy duty rub rail, two tone paint and upgraded graphics, front stainless lights, etc., etc., etc.

Now, COME ON SUMMER!

bennie1.jpg

Bennie5.jpg

bennie20.jpg

Congrats on the new toon Padre. Nice color scheme.

Very nice !!

Looks great! I'm dying for our 22sslx to come in!!! I also cannot wait for summer to get here

Looks rice nice Padre, enjoy your brief stay on it today and let the memory keep you warm through the expected storm

Thank you all. The weather forecasters here are in "FULL PANIC" mode. :) It's funny to watch. I grew up in Buffalo, New York, and to be honest, 30" of snow is a lot for one storm, but not a "CATASTROPHE RUN FOR THE HILLS" type event. LOL.

Looks great Padre! How many inches did you end up getting in Manchester??????

We got 32" here in Manchester. And now, it's raining, and flooding, and tonight it's supposed to freeze! Yay! :(

That white stuff is just lake water that hasn't found the lake yet. :)

Flooding is no fun though. 5 years ago we had 91 inches of snow. Not all at once of course, but it was a record total for the season. There were no thaws that year either. The snow stayed all season long. There was no place to put the stuff. I had it piled up so high by the street, it was touching my tree branches, and they are up high enough for the garbage truck to drive under.

In the spring it all melted at the same time, and the rain continued, and we had the worst flooding in history. It went WAY outside the 500-year flood plain. The lake we boat on was up 40 feet above normal at the marina. Usually, it's only about 4 feet deep there.

Back