New 2550 RSR Fastback

packman

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with this new model? I know its new, so maybe personal thoughts on looks, rear fiberglass seat back area, rear speakers, etc. Looking at either this model or the new swing back rear seat 2575 RSB.

I'm kinda mixed on the looks of the fastback.  I'm thinking maybe tie in the panel color in would look better. It costs about $4.5K more than the non fastback version for what 4 cupholders.  The boat comes standard with 4 speakers, to get the rear speakers, you may have to upgrade to the Roswell speakers @ $3K, not including amp/sub.  Donno??    

I love the look of the switchback, and the ambient lighting from the bottom.  It offers L seating and a lounger for those that don't want to yell across loungers, and be more intimate I completely expect this option to be adopted to a lot more floorplans and I would think it to be as popular as the rear loungers.   I would get the stainless safety rail if I were to do this 'cause I'm sure my crew would like to lounge and see what water sports are happening aft while underway, and it would make feel safer.   

I have this boat on order with the arch and it is being built next week. I thought the fastback looked the best with the rear seats. I didn't want the switchback or the rear loungers as I already had that. I was going for more seating and safety with young kids. If you want to see more of the fastback go to Boat trader.com they have 5 or 6 fastbacks for sale on there site.

Okie,

Thanks for the reply. What color and flooring did you decide to purchase? Also, what power?

I went Black with the Blackout Package and Glacier White with Carbon accent on the interior. Power I went with the 350 Verado. Flooring I went with Aged teak with black accent full vinyl flooring with snap in sea grass carpet.

I went Black with the Blackout Package and Glacier White with Carbon accent on the interior. Power I went with the 350 Verado. Flooring I went with Aged teak with black accent full vinyl flooring with snap in sea grass carpet.
Very nice!  Can't wait (as well as you I'm sure) to see it.  Post the pics upon arrival.

Can't wait to see the pix of the blackout with the white

Very nice! Did I read correctly that you did full teak vinyl upgrade with Sea Grass snap in?

That is correct on the flooring. Dealer had to talk Bennington into it but they agreed to do it. Something about needing longer screws for the snaps because the teak vinyl is pretty thick compared to the base vinyl.

Back