New Bennington is arriving today!

Oconee

Reaction score
Yes, the little black box with the wire on top of the helm, is for the Sirius radio. I upgraded from the KMC10 to the KMC 20 to use my Sirius subscription I had on the previous Bennington. KMC10 head unit is available if anyone is interested in it.

Emondpromo

Reaction score
Yes, the little black box with the wire on top of the helm, is for the Sirius radio. I upgraded from the KMC10 to the KMC 20 to use my Sirius subscription I had on the previous Bennington. KMC10 head unit is available if anyone is interested in it.

How much are you looking to get for it?

cwag911

Reaction score
There is a "For Sale" thread in "Dock Talk" for this purpose.

Alicedream

Reaction score
08B5F3FC-8D97-416A-A83C-389E74F6CFB5.jpeg
I upgraded to the KMC20 also for SiriusXM. I am interested in the wire as you can see in my pick no wire attena drilled in and wire comes up through hole. Awesome looking boat by the way!

Michiman

Reaction score
Beautiful boat and dock, too! I can well imagine that you're really enjoying it...