New Bennington pricing

harrison

Reaction score
I have been waiting to purchase a new pontoon this winter and I'm trying to figure out pricing. I'm thinking about making an offer on a  2015 Bennington RCW 2575 SPORT TOWER

with w/ Yamaha 250SHO, black panels, lighted cup holders, lighted tower, dual battery switch, maple trim accent, stereo remote, ski pylon, in-floor storage, ESP, power assist steering, elevated helm, lighted speakers, stainless steel rub rail, 50 gallon center fuel tank, rear teak mat

Dealer says MSRP is $ 77,158.00 he has priced it to me for $ 62,000 without a trailer. What would be a ballpark area on the dealers cost?

Not sure on dealer cost but that price of $62,000 is almost 20% off which is pretty good. You could always shoot him another price or negotiate in a trailer if needed. That would be one sweet boat! Keep us updated

Just a reminder, The cheapest price is not always the best deal, I would also think of this as an ongoing relationship.  When I placed a warranty claim, my dealer was a pleasure to work with.

Dealer location and sales volume also contribute to the pricing .

The suggested retail of most Pontoon Boats seems to be a made up number by the dealers and manufactures. The dealer says MSRP is $ 77,158.00 If I build the same boat with all the same options on Bennington's site it's over $ 100,000 MSRP

My Bennington is nowhere near that amazing

So , I am of little help

All I can say ...

Be careful of beating the dealer up, a better cost may be given 

But his memory will be long

And

When you need him

His priorities may not include your needs

You Get What You Pay For normally 

I hope my personal case was the exception (LOL)

125327265.jpg

The suggested retail of most Pontoon Boats seems to be a made up number by the dealers and manufactures. The dealer says MSRP is $ 77,158.00 If I build the same boat with all the same options on Bennington's site it's over $ 100,000 MSRP
Probability been two price increases ,2015 ( your dealer )  vs 2016 on the site 

Back