New Benny finally made it in

Puuurrrttyyy!

Soon the fun begins! Yay!  :D  

Looks great! Is that a half gate in the bow?

Congratulations!!! We'll meet one day...

Nice !! Best color too!!

thaigler, I am also curious about the front gate, was that standard?

That's for a trolling motor.  We have the same gate on our SFX

Excuse my ignorance but how is that for the trolling motor as it is too far back from the front lip of the boat?

it's so the gate can close with a trolling motor mounted.  on our old toon when i mounted the motor you had to leave the gate open which was a pita

it's so the gate can close with a trolling motor mounted.  on our old toon when i mounted the motor you had to leave the gate open which was a pitaoh
oh yea, that was us too  with our old boat....... it was a PITA x 10

I tell you that's what we like about Bennington, you can really make (design) your boat to what ever you want. We checked with other boat manufactures and they allow a little changes and additions but no way what Bennington offers

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good and I agree with Semp....great color choice!

The first ride was great. I was surprised how fast the boat responded and how fast it was on water.

My GPS showed 31.8 MPH with a full tank of gas ,1/2 empty beer cooler, 1 fat man  (265lbs),1 mad wife (yelling to slow down and 1 barking dog 

I really did not think the boat would do that with a 115 HP. This was on the weekend at a large lake and there were a lot of people out on the water .... the water was not smooth at all. The boat had no problems at all and was very smooth and quick to get up to almost  32MPH

I guess it was the lifting strakes that made the difference. 

Thanks.........I was looking back on my posts who said to get the lifting strakes but could not find who recommended  . Anyway, thanks and I am very happy with the new Benny

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news, glad to hear things are set up and well and you're enjoying it!

Back