New boat gets built today

harse

Reaction score
The day has finally come the build date of our new boat:) and on Friday we get a tour of the bennington plant. The kids can't wait to do the plant tour they are hoping we will see our boat getting built. I told them it might be all done and out the door by Friday but we might see it.

Then all we need is Mother Nature to start thinking of SPRING. More cold and snow in the 10 day forecast here in michigan. 2' of snow on the ground and very thick ice on the lake. It will be mid April if we are luck to get the ice off the lake.

Congrats, and that should be a fun tour.

Sounds like you and your family are really excited to be able to tour the plant and see your boat being built.  Heck, your post even gets me excited.  Congratulations.  Should be a beauty and be even more exciting on the water.  They may even allow you to take some pics.

Congratulation on your new purchase. Your family must be sooo excited.  I wish I was closer to the factory, it would be fun to tour it.

Come on spring!

Great road trip for the family and hope you do get to see your boat at the factory.  Come on Spring!

Jack

Harse, what a treat to tour the factory.  I watched videos on the making of a pontoon boat but touring the factory is great.  Enjoy

My family and I toured the plant in January. Milk Roberson, customer service manager for Bennington was the tour guide. He is a great guy. Mike has been with Bennington from the beginning. Very interesting tour nothing fancy. But boy are they efficient. Enjoy the tour and congrats on your new Benny. 

Got some pictures from Bennington today. Boat will be done and out the door tomorrow.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Very nice Harse! Congrats and enjoy your summer when you get it! (If that ice ever melts!)

Looks great!

NICE!

Sweeeeeet !!!!

Nicely equipped benny,you are going to love it...BEST OF LUCK HARSE AND FAMILY

I read some where about bump rail guards for the front. So when it on the trailer it does not smash the bump rail. Where to get them?

I read some where about bump rail guards for the front. So when it on the trailer it does not smash the bump rail. Where to get them?
Bennington Dealer.

They are called rub rail protectors, and yes from your dealer. They are installed by the dealer since every trailer is different. 

Wow, Congrats Harse. I would like to take a tour myself. How do you get your actual build date? Great looking boat. I am in Michigan myself and can't remember a winter this long. Enjoy the tour and the boat.

Back