New Owner!

Jaws

Reaction score
Hello all! New Bennington owner here. Just picked up a 2015 22 SCWX with a Mercury 150. Looking forward to spending some time at Nolin Lake in Kentucky. Lots of great info at this forum.

image.jpg

Congrats! Welcoms and give us some more detail!

Regatta Blue with bronze accent, Java interior with blue accents, Upgraded rear lounges, deluxe Sony with kicker speakers, SPS with shield, Mercury 150 xl with Enertia 14p prop. That's about it.

Welcome and Congrats.

Welcome aboard!!!

Welcome and enjoy the new boat!

Jack

Welcome and congratulations.  Let us know the WOT rpms with your motor.  I have the same motor and series of prop for the new boat that we haven't picked up yet and don't know what pitch they mounted.  

Will do Remediation. Should be able to put her in the water around the 1st of May. Going to be a long month!

Welcome To The Bennington Family 

Congratulations and Enjoy,

We are looking forward to May as well

118208555.jpg

Welcome and congrats. You might be changing that prop to a 15p.

Welcome to the family !!!

Welcome and congrats. You might be changing that prop to a 15pComing from a 21 ft with 60 hp, I will be easily impressed with current setup, but I'm sure you are correct about needing a 15p. Need a backup anyways. These shinny props are known to disappear from time to time at our lake. Probably need to get a prop lock while I spending more money.

Since I just ordered a reliance prop I was thinking about ordering a prop lock. Has/does anyone use one? If so what is the product? Thanks!

Since I just ordered a reliance prop I was thinking about ordering a prop lock. Has/does anyone use one? If so what is the product? Thanks!
Not sure! My neighbor in the slip next to mine has one on his prop. I almost think it would be better to not have one so someone doesn't cause more damage trying to get a locked prop off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Aboard!  You will enjoy all the knowledge shared on this forum!

Welcome. My fiance who lives in Glasgow has friends who own and operate a marina on Nolin. I am on Dale Hollow.

Back