Option Pictures

jgingrey

Reaction score
*Sorry about Double post*  Lag got me.  Can an admin delete one of these please.

Is there some database that has pictures of what the different options are?  I am thinking about the Sealed Strakes in particular.  Or what the wave shield should look like for inspection.  How about rough water package?  Can't seem to find pictures of these items in the Bennington book anywhere and want to make sure I can see them in the visual inspection.

Also..if anyone has the gcw do the speakers inside the seats have covers to protect the speakers and the wiring?

Thanks for the help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link.  We build our boat there and chose some different options from the "Catalog" with the dealer.  I am not entirely sure what some of our options like though. 

After reading several hit or miss build posts lately I wanted to make sure that I went prepared when going to the dealer to make sure that the options were correct.

You should be able to do a search and see most of them. I would do it for you, but am on my tablet and it is a pain in the butt. Sealed strakes, well, look and see if the strakes have a big hole in front or not, rough water, look to see if the wave deflectors on the front are boxed in, underskinned, well if you can see all the cross members then it doesn't have it. hopefully that gets you started. Good luck!

Back