Ordered first pontoon today!

wchasioux

Reaction score
We ordered our first pontoon today! It is the 2550 RBR, black panel, bronze accent, java diamond pillow top, ESP, center storage, dual battery, stainless steel rub rail, bow gate seat, aqua teak aft flooring, privacy enclosure, elevated helm, garmin gps, full upgrade for stereo, grill, electric Bimini with LED lights, LED lighting for cups, side and underwater, 52 inch ski pylon, ottoman, stainless steel prop, and a Mercury Verado 250.

Is it summer yet?

Sounds like a BEAUTIFUL boat.... and fast... congratulations... I'm jealous! When will they deliver your boat?

Congrats !!! And remember, when it come in, PICS !!!!! :D

Saw that setup at the boat show on Saturday and commented om it in the forum, Beautiful Boat!

Should be here in about 6 weeks.

That'll be a beauty!!

Congrats! You won't be sorry on the ESP and Verado Pro upgrade.

Is it summer yet?
Based on what I see as your location, it won't be summer for you until the 4th of July :D

Congrats on a great boat!

Last edited by a moderator:
tcpip95,

That is not funny! We started having a winter storm this last night. This morning while I was freezing and snow was blowing in my face, I was wondering what in the world was I thinking ordering a new boat. Unfortunately you are right, our summer (at least the hot days) doesn't really get going until the end of June and is over by early September.

That's better than Derrick's Summer. Starts on Canada Day and ends on the 4 of July. ;)

Haha, sure, pick on the poor Canadian!! -32 Celsius right now!

Congrats on buying the best !

Back