Ordered New Bennington

Alicedream

Reaction score
I ordered my 2nd Bennington on May 3rd.  I traded in my 2006 2250 GL with a 115 merc for a 2275 GL SPS Tritoon with F200 yamaha.  If the new boat is anything like my first one, I will be really happy. We never had any problems in the 10 years we have owned it.   We got half of what we paid for it on trade-in.   The build date is June 1 so hopefully will have it by mid-June.  I am in Missouri and we have a lake place on Truman Lake. This forum has been great! I did ask for some additional items after I ordered it because of this board, like stainless steel rub rail and in floor storage.  By the way I agree with every comment regarding more horse power. 2275 GL went about 28 MPH with a lite load. I am hoping to break 40mph with my new set-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think you are going to be quite happy

Congratulations. Sounds like a beauty!

Congrats Alicedream! Pics when you take delivery!

I meant to write that my 2250 GL get about 28 MPH 

This the complete build.

2275 GL SPS Tritoon with F200 Yamaha

Extended Aft deck

Regatta Blue with Mid-Black Accent

Sandstone Diamond Top Upholstery with Seagrass Flooring

R Series Raised Helm

GPS Speedometer

Garmin 101 Depth Finder

Kicker KMC 10 Stereo

Stainless Steel Rub Rail

Stainless Steal Docking Lights

In Floor Storage

That will be one sweet build! Is that the 2.8L 200?

Yes it is

I have also read quite a few posts on MSRP and I got 30% off at my dealer.

Nice job on the negotiations and you'll love that motor. Going on my third year with mine and no issues.

Thank you! This forum has been a great help. I have been lurking background for a month eating up all the information.It is great to have a place where people are as passionate about boating--- Pontooning! as I am. And I am hoping I get your speed with my set-up. I kind of used your set-up as a barometer for mine.

Your G is heavier than my S so you will probably be a tad slower. Regardless you will love the ride and handling....and power!

I looked it up and I thin they are the same weight.  With sps 3064 pours without motor. We are definitely close.  

Sorry about typos my iPad is changing words on me. I think it's the same and it's pounds.

Congrats -- definitely a nice boat and it sounds like you got a great deal!

Thank you.  I did not play hardball.  They came in 30% off MRSP and based on my research, I thought that was very fair. The first build came in much better than I thought it would on price that I was able to add a few more options and stay in my budget comfort level. 

Congrats!!  Like the others, looking forward to pictures!!  I know my hubby and I are getting anxious as our delivery is getting closer.  You will love your new build!! And yes, people who find this forum ALWAYS spend more than what they thought they would LOL.  "Ask me how I know"  :p  

Congrats on the new boat order! You sound like you knew exactly what you wanted, and got it. You can't help but be happy.

Back