Ordering 2012 2075GLI Thanks to all that helped me

Hoss

Reaction score
I am ordering a 2012 GLI this weekend from Bee Sports out of St Johns Michigan great guys to deal with. And I want to thank all the members of the forum for all the answers and advice you have given me... Here is the list and price . If you see me out on water. Please say Hello glad to meet other Bennie owners. Name of our new boat is (Once upon a Toon) Thanks again Hoss and Cecilia. Here it is 2012 GLI Matador Red Panels / Ivory interior with red accents / Palm sand carpet / Bowgate seat / Ottoman with cooler / 40 inch mini galley in rear / Chrome Bennie Logo / Garmin color 431s GPS Fishfinder / Sony M6 radio / Heavy duty rub rail / Battery switch / Mercury 50 hp Big Foot Motor / Single axle trailer / With all taxes and fees 27000 out the door.... Will be here in Mid May... Hope to see you on the water... Hoss and Cecilia

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Hoss. Sounds like a nice one. Time will drag by but,it will be here before you know it.

Wishing you and the wife many hours of fun on the water.

andy

Congrats Hoss, sounds great. I have also found this forum to be so helpful and also like you I CANT WAIT TILL SPRING to take my Bennie on her maiden voyage. Unfortunately after a winter with virtually no snow here in upstate NY and spring like temp we just received 7+ inches of snow overnight

Last edited by a moderator:
Back