Our Celebrity - CWag

Link

Reaction score
Just received the new digital issue of PDB and lo and behold once again our favorite celebrity has a full page on CWag depicting his service to our country.  Not sure if the link will work on the forum but here it is.  You definitely want to see it as it has some pictures from the 70s of him [1970]

http://read.uberflip.com/i/837504-july-2017

Thanks Mark.

Very cool and thank you for your service! The pics look great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!! Congrats Carl and thanks for all the knowledge you share here in addition to your service. GGTK.

I see him on page 14 too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!! Congrats Carl and thanks for all the knowledge you share here in addition to your service. GGTK.

I see him on page 14 too!

A very old picture.

Vets are are special people, Thanks Carl for your contribution to my and all citizens of this great country. Freedom is not free!!

hopefully my PDB mag will be in the box today!

You look pretty good w/hair Carl! Ha!

Great article, thanks Cwag!  A door gunner in Vietnam = straight up bad a$$.  

Nice article.  Thank you for your service Carl!

My uncle served in Vietnam too. He did something like 3-4 tours over time.  He started out as a grunt, then Huey door gunner, and after Vietnam he became a Cobra pilot.  He was a Cobra pilot until he retired from the Army in the late 80's. One of the coolest things I was able to do as a kid was get into one of the Cobra's down at Ft. Campbell. 

Much respect and thanks to you and all those that have served, and continue to serve, so that the rest of us may live the lives we choose.

As many have stated, thank you for your service and contributions to these forums! 

Back