Our first Bennington 2550 GBR

Ness3

Reaction score
Well she due in 4 to 5 weeks sold the Trophy Pro 22 fishen boat last week. Ready for our 2013 2550 GBR with all the good stuff. The big 3 toon with the 32 inch toon rough water & a 225 yamaha took out one front lounges and put in the port table group bow gate seat elevated helm skie locker & all the lights stainless lights corner castings and more. We will be runing the Ottawa river Maumee river & bay out to lake Erie Put n Bay & the Bass Islands. The only bummer is you cant get the 50 gal tank in the 2550 gbr jist a 35.

Congrats ... and remember, PICS !!!!

Saw the GBR at the boat shows this spring, absolutely gorgeous!

Congrats on the new "Toon".

That's a nice set up, we looked at it but went with the 2013 2550 RBR

Have build date of 4/15 can,t wate to see our new Benny 2550 GBR . Still early but lot,s of boats out by us walleye fishing and the first lake freighter in the port of Toledo. Pontoon time will be here soon for all :)

Build date is now 4/12 happy birthday to my wife our new 2550 gbr and her will have the same birthday. On 4/29 we get to see her for the first time and take her home with us. She wil be riding home on a pt26t with a 2 foot bull nose for the esp package sit on. Thank you member Toms with your info on your new trailer along with everyone else

What's a '2 foot bull nose'? I know bull nose trailers, but those are enclosed, so I'm baffled.

PT-26T with NEW 2’ bull nose (in the stern) to support the extended transom of the longer center toon makes 28 foot trailer out of an 26 with out extra trailer sticking out on each side that is not needed

Ahhh, like what I thought mine was, gotcha! was thinking bull nose was at the front, shoulda called it a booty bump boards and I would have figured it out! Haha

Only 2 more weeks till we see our new Bennington it will be hard to wait took a 5 day weekend so i can play with her and put on a Lowrance Eliet 7 gps / fishfinder

Got a surprise phone call today right at dinner that our new boat is in the marina. We couldn't believe it was done early by a week. The trailer is in also and they have to mount the engine and suff. Can't wait to see it but we have a scheduled date of Monday the 29th. to pick it up. Still cold around here so we have a week yet to go before we can see her and bring her home to the Lake Erie bay area. B)

Back